2012年10月25日星期四

Where should I start watching Doctor Who?

I've been into Doctor Who Season 1-6 DVD Box Set for a while now but I really want to go back to the beginning and watch the entire series from the start. From what i've heard the first few Disney DVD collection complete seasons either arent complete on DVD or just arent available in the US. Which NCIS Seasons 1-9 DVD Box Set is the first to have his complete seasons on DVD? I'd rather start with a new Doctor's begining instead of in the middle of one's incarnation.
I'm positive that Baker's run is completely available. There are some episodes, though, that have been lost for all time, and will therefore never be available, unless some uber geek who taped it on VHS while it aired comes forward. Baker is available, though, and there are many who consider him the best Big Bang Theory Seasons 1-5 DVD Box Set, so I'd advise you to start with him.
Grey's Anatomy Seasons 1-8 dvd Box Set not wanting to prescribe me clonazepam?
I used to take clonazepam for my severe anxiety and panic attacks about a year ago... I decided to get off and did ok for the past year but the anxiety started to get worse again with panic attacks too. i've already seen two general doctors who refuse to prescribe me clonazepam because of me becoming addicted however i was fine taking it a year ago, it really helped my anxiety so much.. All i get is the "your too young" look and i'm 20, a nursing student. i don't know what to do because i don't have insurance at the moment so i can't be going doctor to doctor. will seeing a psychiatrist better my chances of getting clonazepam again?
Criminal Minds Seasons 1-7 DVD Box set
Sons of Anarchy seasons 1-4 box set

没有评论:

发表评论