2013年1月28日星期一

When does season 4 of the vampire diaries finished?

Hotdvdset 
The Vampire Diaries season 4 dvd box set will focus on Elena Gilbert, Stefan Salvatore and Damon Salvatore adjusting to Elena's new life as a vampire and their search for the cure of Vampirism and will introduce a new villain in the process. First merlin dvd setof all let me say that I am way older than what I assume is the targeted demographic for this big bang theory season 6 dvdseries. That said, I am addicted to this series. The characters are romantic and charming (yes, even the bloody ones) and funny and sincere. Just when I think the show must be coming to an end because all the ends are tied up, the writers drop in new twists. since they haven't yet aired the Doctor Who season 7 dvd COMPLETE fourth season, I can only rate the first 9 shows. LOVE THEM ALL! I have all the previous seasons and will purchase the dvd for this one when available. I will probably also buy the digital version too since I dexter season 7 dvd box set already purchased the first half of season 4 that way too. I love this tv series!!! I'm hooked! If they ever stopped making this show, I would be soooo the walking dead season 3 dvd disappointed! It has its ups & down, keeps you guessing & wanting more!!!! I love all the characters, I hope they never change who plays the characters, b/c it wouldn't be the same. As soon as I saw the first episode, I immediately fell in love with the story line etc. and I get so mad at myself if I forget to DVR it if I am busy away from my tv LOL I can't wait til the new episodes start January 17th Smile LOVE LOVE LOVE 
Criminal Minds season 8 dvd 
downton abbey dvd set 
From: dvd set shop

没有评论:

发表评论