2013年4月16日星期二

How’s the rating of revenge?

seriesondvd

I know that it is a hot show, so I want to know how the rating. The pilot episode scored a 3.3 Nielsen rating in the 18–49 age demographic and 10.02 million viewers, winning the 10 p.m. hour time slot against CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Not until the darkness inside him is gone - Revenge dvd and the only one capable of destroying the darkness is Naruto - simply because he lived all alone like Sasuke, The Carrie Diaries Season 1 dvd but never turned like him - and he did that because he chose to fight the darkness with light and most importantly have the guts to never give up. 
I want to get someone back for stealing from me and at the same time getting me into a situation that almost got me shot by some neighborhood gang Once Upon A Time dvd bangers. But i feel like I’ve grown as a person in many ways, and I’m debating with myself about the justification of The Neighbors Season 1 dvdrevenge. I agree with a previous poster, don’t seek revenge. I have great success with treating the offending party with as much kindness and respect as possible, almost to the point Revenge dvd box set that they think it’s sickening. I’ve talked and stuff but she’s one of those stereo-type snobby so it’s impossible to get anything Disney 164 dvd set sorted. My biggest desire right now is to be able to happy dance on her grave! Just act as if the breakup was no biggie. Move on. He’s clearly a jerk, and he’s not worth your time even if it’s for revenge. My brother doesn’t wanna go to the movies or anywhere with me because he is 9 Revenge seasons on dvd years older than me and he is embarrassed to go with me. What can I do to get revenge? Anyways, because of your Capricorn Moon, it’s makes you detached and aloof, and things don’t really bother you, or set you off emotional American Horror Story seasons on dvd balance, so getting revenge, or caring too much isn’t really your thing. He should channel that anger and hurt into bringing the people to justice, or working to improve the planet so hopefully no one else has to go through what he did.
Source: http://www.seriesondvd.com/

没有评论:

发表评论