2013年5月2日星期四

What is The Following talks about?

Hotdvdset 

My friend recommends me to watch The Following and I want to know what it is talks about. 
It is talks bout an FBI agent trying to catch a serial killer and his murderous cult. A brilliant and charismatic, yet psychotic serial killer communicates with other active serial killers and activates a cult of believers following his every game of thrones dvd command. 
The Following drops us in just as the action begins with Carroll's escape from prison and it doesn't let up from there. It's a bit reminiscent The Following season 1 dvd of a middle of the season episode of 24, where we'd have a convergence of events culminating in big shoot outs and brawls. All of the action sacrifices some back story though, at least in the pilot. The acting is excellent, the story line a bit unbelievable! Really, if the FBI is this incompetent downton abbey dvd in real life then we are all in trouble. Even I would make better decisions and I am just a civilian. I want to like this Disney dvd box set 172 series but give me something to believe it! The Following has a plot full of suspense and great actors to deliver it. Throughout the entire series I have been constantly wondering what Boardwalk Empire dvd will happen next and pleasantly surprised at how it manages to keep me on the edge of my seat with every episode. Kevin Bacon plays a hero that you almost hate to root for and James Purefoy plays a villain you almost hate to root against. 
Well, it started off just fine, but story is Spartacus season 3 War of the Damned dvd getting too far-fetched and rather silly. The first several episodes were 5 stars, but later episodes were 2 stars at best. I stopped watching as did my wife. Kevin Bacon is really good in it, however. Glad to see he still has the chops. 
More shows on dvd set store

没有评论:

发表评论