2012年11月2日星期五

How do i make a simple disney costume?

If you like disney dvd box set ,you must want to know how to make a simple disney costume.I go to a trade school for cosmetology, True blood dvd and we are doing a competition and my one of my classmates is going to do my hair, makeup, etc. Our theme for the class is sons of anarchy dvd. I wanted to do disney princess. lol. i have long blonde hair and im tall so any suggestions?? p.s. they want us to be Army Wives dvd
My mom asked me to search disney channel movies for my little cousin to see when he comes over so i could babysit him. ncis dvd But my mom said check parental checks. And I saw Beethoven's 2nd. It used to air on disney channel. Why. Weeds dvd had some references that kids my cousin's age shouldn't be watching. Please tell me all the bad movies that air on disney channel so Dexter dvd don't waste my time searching stuff I really don't need to. 
So I'm trying to collect some disney songs because I keep having flash backs of me and my buddy's at the roller skate ring listening to radio Pretty Little Liars dvdsongs!! So I was wondering if anyone can think of some really good ones that used to be so popular!What were your favorite disney songs to listen to with your friends while drinking kool aid on the The Closer dvd sidewalk? 
I have been interested in acting/singing since I was young. I am in the Drama club at my high school and I have done theater camp and vocal lessons for about 5 years. Now more than anything I would like to persue my career and audition for the big bang theory dvd . I am prepared, i can tell you that. But how do I actually audition? Like around the NYC area? If anyone coul answer I would appreciate it a lot. 

Criminal Minds Season 8 dvd 
cold case dvd 
Click here

没有评论:

发表评论