2012年11月2日星期五

What classic Disney character would best describe you and wh

I am planning a holiday to Florida, and I am trying to plan my daily timetable. I just want to know how close together the main attractions are. 
I will be staying in a disney box set resort hotel, but wondered how far it is to Universal so I can visit there too. 
I have a True blood dvd box set 1-5 movie rewards account, and I am trying to get points. The disney CD's also give you points, but how many points does it give you? Also if anyone has any disney movie reward codes from movies and CD's that ncis seasons 1-9 dvd box set used I would like them, but by email please. Thanks.I would LOVE LOVE to be on disney channel and sons of anarchy dvd set need to know a good site to get some good info on it. If you have any info you would like to share with me that Dexter dvd box set would be awesome. Oh and by the way I live in Arizona. So again any good sites or info on this that would be amazing.I am writing Pretty Little Liars dvd 1-2 paper on comparing and contrasting the grimm the big bang theory dvd seasons 1-5 brother's cinderella to walt disney's version and why I would like my daughters watching the disney version versus the grimm brother's version. I was just looking to see if someone can help identify the morals and ethics in both stories.
I am turning 16 this year and for my party Army Wives seasons 1-6 dvd want the theme to be Disney. People might think that your a little old to have a disney party but it's part of Weeds dvd set I am and anyone who knows me knows how much I love Disney. 
So I am planning to go to the The Closer dvd box set (with my friends who have season passes) but I am also planning on having a party. Anyone have any good ideas on games or decorations, or anything else. 

The big bang theory Season 6 dvd 
one tree hill dvd 
Source: Tvstoreau

没有评论:

发表评论